Some issues require seeing an MD as well as a therapist. These are MDs I'm familiar with and refer clients to: 

For Vaginal or Vulvar sexual pain: 

Dr. Rachel Cady in Crosby MN

Cathy Johnston MA, LMFT, CST


2840 Humboldt Ave S

Minneapolis MN 55408

37265 Twin Bay Dr

Crosslake MN 56442